1.3) Gender:
1.4) Date of Birth: mm/dd/yyyy
1.5) Nationality:
1.6) Height:
1.7) Weight:

1.8) Home Phone:
1.9) Mobile Phone:
1.10) Residential Address:

Previous Employment (PE) 2.0) What was the previous department or agency you were employed at?:

(Answer here)

2.1) What rank did you hold within the previous department/agency?:

(Answer here)

2.2) Name some of the achievements you obtained in the previous department/agency:

(Answer here)

2.3) Did you ever receive any disciplinary action throughout your time in the previous department/agency?

(Answer here)

OOC Portfolio
3.0) Name:
3.1) Date of Birth:
3.2) Timezone:

3.3) I understand that teamspeak is a required necessity in order to accurately perform the duties I am assigned to do, this means teamspeak is mandatory. Do you have a working microphone (that's clear) with a working teamspeak 3 client?

3.3.1) [Yes/No]

3.4) Do you have any previous law enforcement experience? (this could be real life, other roleplay servers, etc...):

3.4.1) [ANSWER HERE]

3.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your in game stats, as well as your main account profile character stats.

3.5.1) [ANSWER HERE]

3.6) Please recognize that the State Patrol will require your full and undivided attention throughout. We expect commitment and dedication towards the department. With this being said, do you agree to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to the department?

3.6.1) [YES/NO]

Code: Select all

[color=#ffffff][center][divbox=invisible][hr][/hr][fimg=450,150]https://i.imgur.com/L3L4al9.png[/fimg][hr][/hr][/center]

[center][b][size=150][u]Transfers[/b][/size][/u][/center]

[legend title="General Information (GI)" color="#e3b600" bgcolor="black" ]
[b]1.0) Last Name[/b]:
[b]1.1) First Name[/b]: 
[b]1.2) Middle Name[/b]:

[b]1.3) Gender[/b]:
[b]1.4) Date of Birth[/b]: mm/dd/yyyy
[b]1.5) Nationality[/b]:
[b] 1.6) Height[/b]:
[b] 1.7) Weight[/b]:

[b]1.8) Home Phone[/b]:
[b] 1.9) Mobile Phone[/b]: 
[b]1.10) Residential Address[/b]:
[/legend]

[legend title="Previous Employment (PE)" color="#e3b600" bgcolor="black" ]
[b]2.0) What was the previous department or agency you were employed at?[/b]: 

(Answer here)

[b]2.1) What rank did you hold within the previous department/agency?[/b]:

(Answer here)

[b]2.2) Name some of the achievements you obtained in the previous department/agency[/b]:

(Answer here)

[b]2.3) Did you ever receive any disciplinary action throughout your time in the previous department/agency?[/b]

(Answer here)
[/legend]

[legend title="OOC Portfolio" color="#e3b600" bgcolor="black" ]

[b]3.0) Name[/b]:
[b]3.1) Date of Birth[/b]:
[b]3.2) Timezone[/b]:

[b]3.3) I understand that teamspeak is a required necessity in order to accurately perform the duties I am assigned to do, this means teamspeak is mandatory. Do you have a working microphone (that's clear) with a working teamspeak 3 client?[/b]

3.3.1) [Yes/No]

[b]3.4) Do you have any previous law enforcement experience? (this could be real life, other roleplay servers, etc...)[/b]:

3.4.1) [ANSWER HERE]

[b]3.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot of your in game stats, as well as your main account profile character stats.[/b]

3.5.1) [ANSWER HERE]

[b]3.6) Please recognize that the State Patrol will require your full and undivided attention throughout. We expect commitment and dedication towards the department. With this being said, do you agree to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to the department?

3.6.1) [YES/NO][/legend]
Lt. Colonel Adin Peircen - San Andreas State Patrol
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"