Mon May 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Firearms Permit Application
Firearms Permit Application Applicant's Name: Zachariah Styrke
Date of birth: 11JUL1992
Address: 103 Bay City Avenue
Phone number: 7029465
Employer: San Andreas State Police
Type of license: CCW
Reason for license: Off-duty security job where service pistol is not allowed to be used and general safety for my well-being while off-duty.
Provide fingerprints card completed: *A completed, notarized fingerprint card would be located with the application*
Provide clear pictures of face and side of face:

Signature:
Nicholas Towers

Mon May 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Concealed Carry Permit Application Receipt Verification
Firearms Permit Application Dear Sergeant Styrke,

Your application for a Concealed Carry Permit has been RECEIVED by the Firearm Licensing Division of the San Andreas State Patrol. Please allow up to 72 hours for the background checks and other necessary investigations to be completed and to receive official word on the status of your application being accepted or denied.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your application from here forward, or would like to make any changes, please contact me at the information below.

Very Respectfully,

Major Nicholas Towers
Overwatch, Firearms Licensing Division, SASP
Nicholas Towers

Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Concealed Carry Permit Application Accepted
Firearms Permit Application Dear Sergeant Styrke,

Your application for a Concealed Carry Permit has been ACCEPTED by the Firearm Licensing Division of the San Andreas State Patrol.

The next step of the process is payment of the application fee. Payment MUST be made directly to the Licensing Officer in charge of your application, by any means agreed upon the two parties. Once that is complete, the firearms license can be issued.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding your application, please contact me at the information below.

Very Respectfully,

Major Nicholas Towers
Overwatch, Firearms Licensing Division, SASP